Welcome to Hellcat. The MA-1 bomber jacket (also known as the MA-1 flight jacket) is an American military jacket which was first developed in 1958 by Dobbs Industries. The MA-1 and its predecessor, the B-15 flight jacket, were originally developed and needed at that time because the emergence of the Jet Age created new requirements for pilot performance, safety, and comfort. We have taken inspiration from this iconic jacket to create "Hellcat" one of our four designs to make our own iconic backpacks.
- Emulates The Iconic MA-1 Flight Bomber Jacket
- Multiple Accessory Pockets for Mobile Phone, Charger, iPad etc.
- Scratch and Water Resistant Fabric
- Twin Elasticated Drink Holders
- Enhanced Padded Straps, Carry Handle and Back Support
- Interior Detachable Key Clip
- Water Resistant Padded Laptop Pocket
- Polyester and Wool "Neck, Collar & Cuffs"
- Antique Brass Buttons/Zipper Pull with Waterprrof Zip
- 7 Pen Holders/Loop on Strap, Front Panel and Interior
- Tyvek Label
- Flat Carabiner on Strap
- Fully Lined
- 6 Further Zipped Compartments for all your Extra Requirements
I'm a shipping policy.